Is this your first time here?
Welcome at the STEP e-learning platform! Thank you for your interest in our new online training programme for employment advisors. You are welcome to spend as much time as you can spare exploring our online training course. We would appreciate to complete our short questionnaire about your experiences, giving us answers to questions and also your own opinions.
For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
- Click on Register to create your account.
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
The STEP Team wishes you much success!